Monday, February 5, 2018

St. Patrick's Day Table Topper


Hi there! I have a really fun and festive project for you guys for St. Patrick's Day! 

I love to make small projects to decorate my home for different Holidays!  I love to make these small holiday projects because there is just something so fulfilling about starting and finishing project in an afternoon - and this is one of those projects! 

We have put together a special kit for this cute topper - you can find it HERE **SOLD OUT**
Purchase Kit HERE
KITS ARE **SOLD OUT**

The kit includes EVERYTHING you need to make this topper (binding and backing is INCLUDED)!  Those are the best kind of kits, because you don't have to figure out what to use as backing or go buy anything extra! We have done all the work for you!

Click HERE to purchase the KIT -- Topper finishes at 23" x 23"


This table topper has a 15" center block, and three borders.   I really love how scrappy it is -- all of those green prints are so much fun and they all play so nicely with each other! 

Click HERE to purchase the KIT -- Topper finishes at 23" x 23"

One of my most favorite things about this topper is the stripey binding!! I LOVE striped binding so much and this green stripe is perfect.  I did cut mine on the bias...so it ended up being a bias binding...which makes me love it even more! 

Click HERE to purchase the KIT -- Topper finishes at 23" x 23"

I hope you enjoy making this as much as I did! 



Talk to you soon,



2 comments:

Mauigirl8308 said...

Love Greens..This Is Darling...

Rosemary B❤️ said...

This is beautific. I love it!!
Thank you SO much for sharing your creative pattern

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...