Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Scrappy Flag Table Topper


Hi there! I have a festive 4th of July project for you guys today!! I LOVE decorating my home for July.  I came up with a simple and scrappy flag project that would look perfect on your table this July! 



Scrappy Flag KIT HERE

This cute flag was so fun to make!  I love quick and easy projects like this.  There is something so satisfying about starting and finishing a quilting project in an afternoon! 

Scrappy Flag KIT HERE

I wanted to do some fun quilting on this - so on the star I did a feather/paisley - I have no idea what to call it -- lol! For the stripes I did some wavy back and forth lines.  Super simple - but I love how it turned out! 

Scrappy Flag KIT HERE

We have kits available for this cute flag - they INCLUDE the backing!!! So you will have everything you need to whip up this sweet project!


Talk to you soon!



3 comments:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

This is adorable!! Thanks for showing it!!

Brandy said...

Thank you, this is a great project for 4th of July!

Sew Inspired Handmade Love said...

I love quilted table toppers and I just love this project! Thank you for sharing!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...