Friday, July 22, 2016

Fabric Frenzy Friday

Happy Friday friends!! I hope you enjoyed your week! We have such a bright and happy bundle of fabric to share with you today! Be sure to scroll down to see what I made using this week's Bundle Batch! :)

Lemonade Mixup

Lemonade Mixup


Lemonade Mixup is this week's Bundle Batch!   Sunny yellow mixed with berry pink and tangerine orange.   We love this fresh, summery color combination! 
Fat Quarter and Half Yard bundles include 8 different prints.
Included in each bundle:
  1. Pretty Little Things Orange Ella Geometric - Free Spirit
  2. Oval Elements Passionate Fuchsia - Art Gallery
  3. Swiss Dots White Dots on Orange - Riley Blake
  4. Essentials Criss Cross Yellow - Wilmington
  5. Pretty Little Things Pink Shelby Stripe - Free Spirit
  6. Painter's Canvas Tangerine - Michael Miller
  7. Cotton Shades Citrus - Riley Blake
  8. Mini Confetti Dot Pink - Dear Stella
-----------------------------------------------

Last week I shared a project I made out of the new Holiday Wishes book by Sherri Falls. (which we have listed at a special price right now! )  I love the book and all the lovely projects included in it! It has very detailed instructions and illustrations - which makes the projects that much easier! 


The book includes a sampler quilt, which has 6 different block designs.  All of the blocks are just lovely, and so I decided to take block 5 from the sampler quilt and make it into a table topper.  I just added a 2.5" border with cornerstones and quilted it and bound it.  I love how it turned out! It is so summery and fresh!!

For the white background, I used Kona White - which we have at a special price of $5.00 a yard! So be sure to stock up!

Now that we shared our fabric for the week, we want to see yours!
Here is your chance to link up anything to do with fabric! You can link up finished quilts, a work in progress, a new fabric you just bought, a project made with fabric, or maybe you just want to show off some of your stash.  Anything goes--as long as it has to do with fabric! 
*Please link up a specific post, not your main page
*Please link back or use a button on your post, or blog. 
*Please visit some other links and leave a comment! :) 


4 comments:

Michele said...

That is such a pretty bundle. Perfect for a little girl.

Jen said...

Lovely block! I started making that same sampler quilt in lemonade colors too! I'll add one of my posts to the linkup.

Rosa said...

Delicious bundle!

Tracy said...

I thought the colors in my quilt "said" summer. But the lemonade bundle is just radiant.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...