Sunday, March 15, 2015

March Mystery Project 1 {Flutter Butterfly}

Hi there! I am excited to share the first Mystery Project for March with you!  I have been having so much fun designing and making these projects!  I am really itching for Spring, and with the warm weather we have had recently, it has made me even that more excited!  So what better way to welcome Spring, than with a fun mini quilt?

Flutter Butterfly:

24" x 25"

I had a lot of fun making this mini quilt! This was one of those instances where the fabric inspired the pattern.  When I saw this fabric, I wanted to be able to showcase all of the lovely floral prints.  So I came up with a simple butterfly block, that used larger pieces to show off the beautiful florals in this line of fabric! 


Click HERE to purchase the Mystery Project Bundle - sold out

I am pleased with the way it came out! It's so fresh, and just says Spring Time to me! :)  

I hope you enjoy making this as much as I did! 

I thought it would be easier for those of you joining me in the Mystery Projects, to have a printable PDF pattern.  Click on the link below to download!


Talk to you soon!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Can you make a pin available for this page?

Missy Shay said...

What a pretty butterfly!

Lindsey said...

Hi Sharon, if you hover over the photo, the Pinterest button will be in the bottom right corner! Hope this helps!
-Lindsey

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...