Happy Friday, and welcome to August! I can't believe it! The summer just flew by, school will be starting before you know it! We had a busy week on the blog, we finished up Christmas in July this week!
- Enter to win the Holly Wishes Half Yard Bundle --HERE
- Learn how to make Christmas Placemats-- HERE
- Learn how to make an Embroidered Christmas Pillow-- HERE
Now let's get to this week's bundle:
GONE COUNTRY is today's 8 piece Bundle Batch! Inspired by our favorite prints from Riley Blake's Country Girls Collection! We've added our favorite mixes to the group, keeping the main colors of navy & green!
Included in each bundle are one cut of each (in order from top to bottom):
- Country Girls Floral Green - Riley Blake
- Ta Dot Navy - Michael Miller
- Country Girls Floral Navy - Riley Blake
- Not So Spooky Halloween Green Dots - In the Beginning
- Country Girls Blueberries - Riley Blake
- Sketch Navy - Timeless Treasures
- Country Girls Ducks - Riley Blake
- Country Girls Patchwork - Riley Blake
Need more than a fat quarter? You can purchase this bundle in 1/2 yard cuts rather than fat quarters.
Now that we shared our fabric for the week, we want to see yours!
Here is your chance to link up anything to do with fabric! You can link up finished quilts, a work in progress, a new fabric you just bought, a project made with fabric, or maybe you just want to show off some of your stash. Anything goes--as long as it has to do with fabric!
*Please link up a specific post, not your main page
*Please link back or use a button on your post, or blog.
*Please visit some other links and leave a comment! :)
200 x 200
If you need a different sized button--click here for different sizes.
It is going to be a frenzy of fabric around here and we can't wait to see what you have been creating with your fabric! So please, grab a button or share a link and let's party!!!