We are currently undergoing store website upgrades which affects this Blog. We plan to have everything restored on the Blog over the next few days (this includes PDF downloads, pictures, and links). These items have to be manually restored on the Blog. Thank you for your patience!

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

10 Skirt Tutorials


Hi there!  Ever since I stepped out of my comfort zone and sewed a bag, I have felt like it's time that I broaden my horizons even further! I want to start making skirts and dresses for my girls.  I have always shied away from making clothing because I just thought that it would be way too complicated.  

So my new goal is to sew a skirt or dress.  I thought it would be a good idea to round-up a bunch of skirt and dress tutorials that I think I could handle!  Here are 10 of my favorite! 
























Now that I have found some inspiration, I think I am ready to dive in and sew a skirt! :)  I'll be sure to post about it when I do--well that is if it turns out! ;)

Talk to you soon,


2 comments:

Missy Shay said...

Blog about it even if it does not turn out!

Sarah @ Berry Barn Designs said...

Pinning these for later, Lindsey! I need to push myself to make some for my girls : )

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...